HARLLC works with your practice to assist your staff and team, in achieving OSHA, HIPAA and or/ BORID/CDC Infection Prevention and Control compliance to reduce risk and maintain the quality of healthcare. We are also now offering bi-annual CPR training as required for all licencees
Our work with your organization is tailor-made to your needs, addresses your specific type of practice, provides the highest quality attention to safety and risk management, and conforms to the most current regulatory requirements
Pamela Dembski Hart BS MT (ASCP) CHSP
Principal and Founder
Pam has extensive knowledge and more than 25 years experience in assisting assisting dental practices, medical practices, ambulatory surgery centers and clinical laboratories …successfully meet federal, state, and/or accreditation requirements.
As principal and founder of Healthcare Accreditation Resources LLC, Pam partners with healthcare professionals and leadership to assist and provide them with the tools necessary to meet regulatory or accreditation requirements.
Her previous experience includes:
- Senior Health and Safety Compliance Specialist, MedSafe/ TCS Inc, providing regulatory audits and infection prevention oversight and instruction to a variety of healthcare practices and organizations as well as veterinary and funeral homes.
- Clinical Laboratory Coordinator at Northeastern University.
- Infection Control and Safety Manager at Harvard Pilgrim Health, where she managed the clinical laboratory as well as a comprehensive OSHA regulatory compliance and infection prevention program.
Her Credentials will assure that your organization can realize its goals of meeting or exceeding federal, state, and industry requirements and include:
- Board certified Clinical Laboratory Scientist BS MT (ASCP)
- Certified Health Care Safety Professional (Master Level) (CHSP)
- Twenty five years dental, medical regulatory compliance experience
- Approved PACE Program Provider, FAGD/MAGD Continuing Education Credit
For full bio click here
She is frequently invited to speak at healthcare association meetings and national conferences. To include:
• the Massachusetts Department of Correction,
• Massachusetts Dental Society, Patterson Dental Co, New England Dental Office Managers(NEDOM), American Association for Orthodontists (AAO), various Dental Hygiene Study Clubs,South Shore Dental Advisors,
• Roger Williams Medical Center,
• Association for DermatologyAdministrators and Managers (ADAM),
• New England Society of Gastroenterology Nurses andAssociates (NESGNA), and RI Lifespan PSO .
Pam has presented OSHA and CDC webinars to include: "Achieving OSHA Sharps Safety Compliance," through the International Healthcare Worker Safety Center of the University of Virginia, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Safe Healthcare Blogs; multiple article posts and also “Unsafe Injection Practices: Stories from the Field” a 2017 webinar presented through the CDC.
Pam earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Clinical Laboratory Science at Northeastern University, Boston, MA and completed her affiliated clinical internship at the New England Deaconess Hospital, Boston, MA. She is certified at the master level as a Healthcare Safety Professional (CHSP) and board certified by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP).
Professional Affiliation Past and Present
BOARD OF DIRECTORS HONOReform (Hepatitis Outbreak National Organization for Reform);
SCIENTIFIC ADVISOR, Safe Injections Policy Task Force
Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology(APIC); PROGRAM CHAIR, APIC New England
Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology(APIC)
American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP)
Association for Healthcare Accreditation Professionals (AHAP)
Association for Operating Room Nurses (AORN)
Board Of Directors /Vice President Condominium Association
Laura Lee BS RDH
Laura joined Healthcare Accreditation Resources LLC in 2016 as a valuable associate and compliance specialist for your organization.
Laura is a registered dental hygienist who graduated summa cum laude from the University of Rhode Island with a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Science and Services. She also earned an Associate Degree from the Community College of Rhode Island, awarded for theoretical excellence in dental hygiene. In 2010 she completed a local anesthesia certification course and is currently licensed to administer local anesthesia within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Laura has also completed her CPR instructor training and is currently certified to provide ACLS and CPR training for your organization /practice.
Knowledgeable, skilled and passionate about Infection Prevention and Control she incorporates the current CDC guidelines and Industry standards into her daily activities as she practices dental hygiene. Over the past 2 years she has been working with Pam Dembski Hart of Healthcare Accreditation Resources LLC and assists with OSHA/inflectional Control and OSHA and HIPAA trainings for dental offices throughout the Commonwealth. Laura also plans to complete the Certified Healthcare Safety Professional program in order to achieve additional expertise and credentials in dental and medical regulatory compliance.
We strive to maintain the highest standards for protecting the confidentiality of your practice and organization.
While working with you and your practice, we may encounter confidential and proprietary information.
We will not share or communicate specific information or recommendations without your permission, whether within or outside your practice or organization.
Call or Email to Learn More
We work to move the quality of healthcare forward - get in contact with us!